Monday, September 29, 2008

Formula 1

so what did I do today?

Wake up

Go to office

Work in the office

Slack in the office

Eat in the office

and waiting to knock off

and go(dash)home

Ok, my favourite Fernando Alonso won the Singapore GP, just as what I predicted. Even though he started at 15th place, I kept faith in him. I always believed that I possess a wonderful anticipation skill. Like in football matches, I occasionally will have a "ting" or rather a light bulb lit up in my mind for a certain score or outcome and it's really quite accurate sometimes(so do approach me if you want to do some football investment aka betting next time for good tips)

Actually way before this night race started at the beginning of the year, I already got a feeling that the Spanish racer will win, it's just a natural feeling that comes to me, like how musicians compose catchy tunes

Back to the topic, last night was the 1st time I watched an F1 race even though I do follow the news week in week out in newspapers. The race was so entertaining, full of accidents and comical scenes. The Ferrari crew screwed up at the pit stop and poor Felipe Massa ended up last when he restarted racing after the fuel hose was still attached when he drove off, and Kimi Raikkonen crashed his car with 4 laps remaining. What a day for the Italian team!

Oh, and there were other crashes in the races too to spice up the night like Alonso's teammate, Nelson Piquet Jr, the 1st driver to do so but the most memorable one has got to be Force India's Adrian Sutil, who crashed into the barrier while avoiding Massa, it was just so unlucky for the guy

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the result, congrats to Alonso, and Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton too for coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively, but I think the biggest winner is Singapore for organizing the world's 1st night race that has left the motor racing world awestruck with amazement

As for now, I'll just be stuck in the office for another 1 hour plus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...