Friday, September 26, 2008

The first ever post

It's official, I have started blogging, so this one will be a little weird as it's the first ever one. Actually, I used to think that blogging was only for girls, but with many male friends around me owning one, my perception of blogging started to change, a blog can be utilized for so many purposes.

The objective of I creating this blog is to show the real side of humans, the "raw" side of humans. I want to share how sly, shrewd and sensitive we can be, because we are all humans, let's all not pretend, we are also animals, just that we are born with a much superior brain, enabling us to rule this world for so many years.

Also, I would also share "slice of life" incidents and events in my posts, and maybe add a tinge of sarcasm to tantalize the content, which will truly reflect my personality, the blogskin would also show that I am a very "uncle" person who adores retro fashion and has an older generation kind of thinking

This post sounds rather bizarre, but please pardon me as I'm still a rookie in the blogging world, by the way this blog is still under renovation but I'll make it look nice in the near future ok?

For now, I'm going to look for something to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...