Sunday, March 06, 2011


My Facebook has been rather "dead" for the past week or so. That is because I have started yet another chapter of my life story by starting work last week. I realized that there were many things which I couldn't do or at least dedicate time to do them.

As expected, Marcius was the only one who contacted me ever since the day our last exam in SP. It has always been the case whenever school vacations arrive and I have already foreseen that I might lose contact with them after graduation.

When the time is ripe and I have gathered enough information, I will definitely write about these people whom I will never meet if I was never a student of SP. It is guaranteed to be peppered with sarcasm which I have accumulated within three years.

Anyway, the only thing related to SP which I want to do now is to apply for an alumni card. Got to call them up to enquire more as the information stated on the website is quite confusing (or you can just say that I'm lazy to read).

Last but not least, if you are still guessing what job am I currently in. Well, too bad, please continue guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...