Saturday, March 19, 2011

Twitter is lame

Just when I thought my defunct Twitter account is officially a history in my online life, Vincent appeared out of nowhere to be one of my followers.

Of course, I didn't know about this via logging in to the microblogging site. An automated email was sent to my inbox informing me about this. I think I have so far logged in to Twitter only once this year.

Until today, almost two years since I created an account, I still don't understand the charm about Twitter. Why are there so many people using it?
Especially celebrities, it would be more ideal if they set up their own Facebook page instead of a Twitter account. In Facebook, one can easily add photos, notes and many other stuff on one single platform.

Moreover, the amount of Facebook users worldwide outnumbers those on Twitter so you can expect to get more people who will 'like" you on Zukerberg's innovation than "following" you on the bird website.

In a nutshell, Twitter is a lame thing. By the way, if you are wondering what is my Twitter username, don't bother, I won't tweet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...