Saturday, July 30, 2011

IamSingaporean


Don't play play hor, every Singaporean (and I don't mean PRs) ought to check out this website, www.iamsingaporean.com. In conjunction with the upcoming National Day where Singapore will celebrate its 46th birthday, this website was launched to celebrate the uniquess of being a Singaporean.

All you have to do is to connect your Facebook with this website and the latter's programme to search your profile on the social networking site for proof of Singaporean-ness like using Singlish words and complaining just about anything. The number of times you checked in at a hawker centre will also be totalled as the amount of "chopes" you ever made.

I am 81% Singaporean. Quite a decent result but I think I deserve to score at least a 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...