Sunday, July 15, 2012

Saving Gaya? Ya, right!



This is definitely one of the worst songs I have ever heard in 2012 so far. I swear I can easily find 30 people on the streets that have a negative opinion about this earth-saving single.

Never mind that the chorus has an irregular tempo that will never be found in a professional singer's hit song, the very humble (I am so kind to use the word humble) singing skills of the school kids made things worse. And not to mention the occasional high pitches which were poorly executed.

If these children are really serious about saving their planet, they should study hard first and be an important person later in life to influence others positively. They should not participating in this meaningless song that serves to irritate instead of educate the public.

Oh, and did you realize that all the singers in the video are of the same ethnicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...