Saturday, February 16, 2013

Confessions


What's the latest craze on Facebook? Farmville? Tetris Battle? Or Diamond Dash? To hell with all those stupid game requests from stupid friends. The "in" thing now is all about confessions. NTU Confessions for students, SAF Confessions for soldiers and there's even a PAP Confessions now.

So, what if Confession pages of more variety appear on Facebook? What kind of content would one get to read?



Apple Confessions

"I have been an Apple user since primary school, My house has an iMac, 2 Macbooks, an iPad, 3 iPhones and 3 iPods. But I was never a fan. I was forced by my Apple-crazy parents and brother to become one. The iMac looks cool but the wifi is just BS. If only my family was obsessed with Juicy Couture and Dr Martens."

An Apple Cinderella

"I am a hardcore Apple fan and never fail to defend its products whenever my non-Apple friends make fun of them. However, iPhone 5 was really crappy and I almost gave up on siding it. Hope iPhone 6 will be much better, pleaseeeeee"

Apple For Life



Daily Commute Confessions

"To the guy who boarded bus 980 at Sungei Road at 7:45 this morning. You forgot to zip your pants and a banglah kept staring down there."

The girl who sat at the last row

"I waited 35 mins for that bloody number 11 last night."

Angry Commuter A

"I waited 40 mins for that bloody number 50 this morning."

Angry Commuter B

"I waited 45 mins for bus 123 and in the end, 3 of them arrived together."

Angry Commuter C

"Walau eh so many complaints here, I'll confess a short one....I'd always secretly hope that fat people don't get a seat because when they do, they take up two."

Anonymous



Orchard Road Confessions

"Once when Orchard had a flood, I took my evil boss' watch and threw it into the water. I resigned three days later as I couldn't work with guilt all over me. It was a Patek Philippe btw."

Naughty Boy

"Lim pei admit Ion is the most swee mall in Ochaard but I never go there before as I prefer wear slipper to gai gai.

Ah Beng



S.League Confessions

"I support Woodlands Wellington as I stay next to their stadium but I know I'll be a joke if I told my friends about it"

Woodlands Boy

"I attended my first S.League match last week only because I heard that there were free hot dogs and Milo."

Forever Manchester United



Mediacorp Confessions

"I have worked there for 14 years and I dare say that Rui En is the "best" artiste anybody can ever work with!!!!!!!!!!"

Slave

"I saw Jeanette Aw at the canteen today, she looks quite short without heels after all."

Just another cameraman

"Filming always takes forever whenever The Queen is present. Guess who's that."

Kaypoh



Parliament Confessions

"Whenever I look down at the person speaking from the area I'm seating, I have to control myself from laughing at Tharman's shining head. It used to be two when George Yeo was still around."

A Member of Parliament

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...