Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I am planning to join this contest. No, I mean I have decided to join this contest. It is one where participants submit their own stories and compete who has the best one. I already have a few sets of them in my mind which have been floating around for quite some time. The ideas are in my brain just that I never really transformed them into words with my hands.

I do have a problem though. The story which I believe is the best of all is too lengthy to be used for a storywriting competition. The worst part is I haven't penned down the details yet. I think I am more of the type who is better at twisting and turning story lines instead of writing them from scratch.

Anyway, you would need a Twitter account to follow Channel 8 on the microblogging site and I can hardly recall what is my password after isolating it for almost a year (actually it is two but I remember I did login once during last year for fun).

Do you have an exceptional story to share? Do take part in this contest too and see if yours can beat mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...