Tuesday, August 02, 2011

On the fringe


On  will be the first Mediacorp Channel 8 drama which I will be following this year. Yes, I have not watched one for like for than half a year. So much so for being a patriotic fan of local productions. The last drama which disciplined me to sit in front of the television every night was Breakout - the show which had a number of erratic and abnormal characters.

None of the Channel 8 serials aired this year caught my attention or managed to made me continue watching it after having viewing half of the first episode. I almost wanted to watch CLIF but after watching the debut episode, I knew that it's gonna be a Fail show. The police don't even wear gloves when searching a suspect's house?

The main reason why I decided to watch On The Fringe is to show my support for Li Nanxing. He has been my favourite local actor ever since my primary school days. Furthermore, with arguably the most successful Singapore-born actress Fann Wong and reigning Best Actress award winner Rui En in the cast, this show should be worth watching.

It would have been a perfect production if I were the one to play the role of Li Nanxing's son. Haha, just kidding, my image how can act as gangster? I look more like some wealthy boy from the social class right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...