Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cannot change MSN display name

I have a problem, not a really big one that endangers life but one that makes me feel rather uneasy recently. It has occured about one week ago. I cannot change my msn display name! Actually, I can change it, but it will just "naturally" change back to the old one after a minute. I asked my friend to sign in his account using my computer and try changing his name, and the same problem happens.

It is only the msn on my windows vista in my laptop that has this problem, I have absolutely no issue with changing the display name when using windows xp. I tried the uninstall and reinstall method but the problem still persists. Does anybody know how to solve this problem? If you, reading this post now, know of any solution, please tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...