Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog Makeover

Do you people think that this blog is a bit archaic and monotonous? As in the design and whatever, to be more exact, it's the blogskin

My chinese painting mountains at the top have vanished for no apparent reason, and it seems that Apple Safari is the only browser that will have it appear. This means that only Macintosh users will get to see it unless you want to be unique like me and download the "world's best browser" declared by Apple themselves on your PC and use it on Windows platform that looks a little weird. In short, only a small amount of people can view the actual look of this blog so I was thinking of changing the blogskin a couple of days ago.

I would prefer light backgrounds, prefably white, and has an urban style with clean looks. Please give me some suggestions as I tried looking for one but with my fussy and perfectionist nature, I just ended up wasting my time. Actually, all ideas are welcomed, you do not need to follow my preference

Look forward to see some interesting ones, you can email to raymondeng@rocketmail.com

さようなら

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...