Thursday, November 20, 2008

Strategy of today

During my Oral Communication lesson today, the lecturer wanted us to brainstorm a topic for our individual presentation. We were supposed to write down what we decided on but in the end we all ended up doing other things. Maybe not all of my classmates but at least the two who juxtaposed with me in the row did not, one was playing computer games while the other handphone games. I think that for this kind of project, a ten minutes brainstorming session would not work, what one requires is inspiration. Just like composing songs, when you catch it, it will be there, or you will easily forget, it is a "now or never" fact

Creative and innovative people like me do not need this type of extra time in class to strategize my project. The strategy is simple, if you know the quote from The Art of War(Sun Zi Bing Fa). 知彼知己,百战不殆 means if you know both yourself and your enemy, you can come out of hundreds of battles without danger. This can be applied to our daily life and for instance in my case, I just have to come up with a topic that I'm farmiliar with and the audience(my class) have some knowledge about it too. So easy, I don't comprehend why the lecturer wants us to ponder in class just for this?

Starting tomorrow, I will be launching my RealBlurPolitics® column which is rated PG as there is sarcastic content which I had said there will be in this blog in my first post. Hope everybody will enjoy it

I shall end this post with the most "in" Christmas song you can sing to your friends

You'd better watch out
You'd better not cry
You'd better keep cash
I'm telling you why
Recession is coming to town

It's hitting you once
It's hitting you twice
It doesn't care if you've been careful and wise
Recession is coming to town

It's worthless if you've got shares
It's worthless if you've got bonds
It's worse if you've got little to spare
So be thrifty for goodness sake

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...