Saturday, February 13, 2010

13 Feb

For the first time in N years, I will not be having steamboat for reunion dinner. We will be having chicken, duck, fish etc this time. It is considered a breakthrough after years of steamboat domination on the dining table

Does anyone still remember the abalone tactic which I talked about last year? Speaking of which, there will be no abalone this year. Is it considered a breakthrough too? I wanted to reuse my tactic when I was having dinner with relatives from my mum's side last week but it was mission failed, or rather mission unattempted. Reason being there was no abalone present

Last week, I ate sushi for the first time in eleven years and it is only the second time in my entire life that I ate this Japanese food. I first tasted it when I was in Primary Two and the taste sucks. I promised myself that I will never touch it again and managed not to break the promise for a period longer than when George Bush was President

And I tried sashimi for the first time. Another breakthrough you can call that. Didn't want to look "gas leak" at the dining table so I grabbed a piece with my chopsticks, dipped a bit of wasabi and stuffed it down my throat. Tasteless, that's all I could say

Ok that's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...