Friday, February 05, 2010

5 Feb

Forgot to blog yesterday. I was busy designing some game graphics and that took up lots of the twenty-four hours I am entitled to per day. This week I shall stop writing columns and tell you more about my life. So what happened this week?

I recommended a Facebook game called Bumper Ball to Nas and both us were playing like mad on Monday. Bumper Ball is simple PVP (or vs. computer) game where each player is a bumper car and you have to knock the ball into your opponent's goalpost. Sounds easy to play but it is ridiculously fun especially when two human players play together

The next day after I recommended the game to him, nas told me on the phone that his whole class is addicted to it already. I cannot wait to challenge him again next week since he claimed that he has turned pro. My recommendations are usually reliable and worth a try but many people always choose not to believe me

When you see people rushing for assignments and starting to turn crazy because of being in an over-stressed state, you know that these are the symptoms of another semester ending soon. RP ended theirs yesterday while SP is still a few weeks away. I still haven't lend my Adobe CD to Zhiteng, he needs Adobe Fireworks for his assignment which is due next week

Oh yes, I thought of a nice quote on Tuesday which I would like to share on this blog in case if you didn't see it on Facebook. here it goes "yesterday my class had a discussion about what the 5 polys are good at so SP has engineering, NP has mass comm, NYP has IT, TP has design and then we got stuck at the RP part"

Also on Tuesday I finally met the school magazine's chief editor or something (I don't know the exact designation) for an interview. It ended up as though I was the interviewer and she was the interviewee. The atmosphere in the room was great. It was bright, airy and spacious. I also came so close to an iMac computer (it was placed in the room) for the first time in my life excluding the day when I first entered an Apple shop

Yesterday morning I asked Geraldine (my lecturer) what other modules does she teach since we were the only two in the class while waiting for the rest to come. She indirectly shifted the topic and said that she might be in charge of FYPs next semester, that moved my attention to FYP instead. So I asked her lots of questions but I don't recall getting a satisfactory answer. She was just entertaining me to ease the awkwardness between us. Then somebody entered the class to "save" her and she started talking to him

As for today, well, I shall Samuel Seetoh at last with his legendary botak head. His hair is a bit longer already so not really considered botak. Yeah that's all and I still have some projects to do because the semester is coming to end soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...