Tuesday, February 23, 2010

22 Feb

I didn't realize that the Budget Statement was delivered yesterday until I saw the news in the evening. Never mind, every year you will see the Finance Minister talking and talking in parliament in the day. Then you will see people talking and talking about his talking the next day. This has been the case for many years already and I am quite "sian" from it

I think that there is almost nothing radical about the speech but just numbers, percentages and calculations regarding the country in the past few years

The mainstream media will be discussing about the benefits and new measures while the critics in the cyber world would be attacking at the proposals rolled out. Nothing new, this is just part and parcel of life

Ok, exams are coming. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...