Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup tips 4

I admit I am a bit late this time so yeah, cut the crap. Here are the next four games

Ivory Coast vs Portugal

Tip: Draw-Home (Match No.: 0713, Bet Type: 03, Selection No.: 04, $9)

If Didier Drogba plays, Ivory Coast stand a high chance of winning. But even without him, the Portuguese would still have to endure a hard fight. If you are brave enough, take Ivory Coast to win


Brazil vs North Korea
Tip: Anything related to Brazil winning (Match No.:0714, Bet Type: 01, Selection No.:01, $1.07)

I don't know what to recommend so I'll just say 1X2. If you have enough cash, just throw in a thousand dollars and you will win yourself $70, enough to pay for Singtel/Starhub's subscription fees. Only a nuclear rocket can beat the Brazilian defence


Honduras vs Chile

Tip: Chile -1.5 ball (Match No.: 0715, Bet Type: 02, Selection No.: 02, $2.35)

I admit that this is a biased prediction because I am supporting Chile at this World Cup. However, Chile are really a strong team, they finished higher than Argentina in their continent's qualifiers. They may not have the best players but they have history. Honduras means "depths" in Spanish, so they will sink deep I guess


Spain vs Switzerland

Tip: Three goals in total (Match No.: 0716, Bet Type: 05, Selection No.: 03, $3.50)

Looking at how the Netherlands crush Denmark by two goals and Germany destroying Australia by four, I am confident that Spain, the hot favourites, can put three past Switzerland. The Swiss won't get to enjoy the fresh air their country has in South Africa. Spain will use this match for shooting practice

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...