Friday, July 02, 2010

2 july

I had plan to play soccer today. Well, it is actually a training session for the upcoming school soccer league which we are participating in. Unfortunately, the weather spoiled our plans by having a heavy rain which lasted for four hours and still counting

So I decided to make full use of my time to take an afternoon nap with such a comfortable atmospheric condition. I think I was really in deep sleep because I actually dreamt of myself waking up from that sleep

Actually I do not think we need regular training, we are only amateurs. The only ones who need training would be the goalkeepers but we have still yet to have one in our team. Definitely not me unless you want to concede ten goals per game

Here's a video before I end

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...