Saturday, July 24, 2010

Which is more important?



Oh sheeet. So near yet so far. I struck three numbers for yesterday's Great Singapore Sale Toto draw. 14, 23, 29. I should think positively

This is the first time that I got three numbers right. Ok, so just buy a few more times and I may be one of the winners in the Group 6 prize. Then, buy another few more times and I may end up as a Group 3 or 4 winner and then...who doesn't like to dream?

I was thinking about an old topic this morning. Who doesn't love money? People who say they don't love money are the biggest hypocrites in the world. It seems very strange to me that whenever I tell people money is great, they will argue back citing examples like health and family are more crucial

Come on people, you all need to look from another angle. Money, family and health are the three most equally important things in everyone's life. So you should not juxtapose them for comparison. It is just like asking someone if charcoal or lighters are more crucial for a bbq

Neither one of the three can be removed from everybody's life. Of course, money can't buy health and health can't buy money either. Both of them are "un-buyable" or rather not for sale

Just like why vegetarians maintain herbivore diets and there are always people jogging at a nearby park, there will also be others willing to queue up an hour to buy Toto. All of them are seeking different goals. So you cannot describe a person as overly health-conscious or too money-minded

Cherish what you have now before it's too late to regret

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...