Tuesday, July 20, 2010

These days, all of my blogger friends hardly blog. Things really change drastically in a span of one or two years. The norm thing which we used to do was visit each other's blog every other day. This fact has ended up becoming just a dream now

I find that I am the only person left stranded on a deserted island while everybody else have swam away. Can't be that I am too passionate right? Their blogs can be left rotten for like a month

I think it is more about one's character and mindset. Bloggers will experience mental block or there is just nothing interesting in one's life for one to pen it down. I do have similar experiences too but managed to overcame them

If I can do it, so can you. Come on fellow bloggers, swim back to this island and join me. I can assure you that it is a paradise island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...