Saturday, August 21, 2010

Barcelona potato chips


Yeah, I bought a pack of Barcelona potato chips at NTUC supermarket yesterday. Actually I had chosen the Real Madrid one but its expiry date was like less than two months from now so I chose the Catalonia one instead. It was on offer so I decided to try it out

Not as salty as the usual Pringles or Jack 'n' Jill. However, it is also not as bland as those tapioca crackers stored in transparent packets. A good alternative snack if you are sick of the all common junk food that can be found in Singapore

By the way, the chips are in yellow colour, not red and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...