Thursday, August 26, 2010

hydrocortisone

I received a random sms from some random guy today. This is exactly what was stated in the message

"Dear team,G hydrocortisone is back in stock.however,it was found in normal GDC carton,instead of red label.please check that it is not placed in the wrong place"

That guy must either be a pharmacy staff or maybe some lab assistant.

Maybe the hydrocortisone should have been labelled in red because its main purpose is to increase blood sugar anyway

Well, I called back the guy and he seems stunned on the line

Me: hello
Guy: hello, yes?
awkward pause of silence
Guy: ya who are you looking for?
Me: who're you?
Guy: no who you looking for?
Me: how I know? u sent me one sms
Guy: oh erm got ah?
Me: ya
Guy: I think is sent wrong number
Me Hangs up the line

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...