Friday, August 20, 2010

JJ Lin



It's been a long time since I last blogged. Well, I was busy doing some projects. Anyway, I am not sure if you had seen this TV commercial featuring JJ Lin. If you had not seen it before, watch the video first before reading

I think those crushed papers in the wastepaper basket at 0:08 of the video were the lyrics of the Singapore YOG cheer. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! He must have thought that how could he, as a professional singer, had come up with such a childish and lame song

He tried to rewrite a new one but it was fruitless so he ended up composing 加油 to give himself some artificial confidence. Ha ha ha

I am so evil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...