Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Energy Gel


I am pondering over whether should I purchase the PowerBar Energy Gel set at energygeladdict.com. The current promotion means each piece will cost approximately $2.33, quite a reasonable price in my opinion.

However, the offer ends this Friday so I need to make up my mind by tomorrow. Maybe I shall head down to GNC and NTUC to check out the retail prices. But I am sort of sure that it will be more expensive than those sold online.

By the way, if you are wondering why do I, someone who doesn't participate in marathons, biathlons or triathlons, need these carbohydrate gels, you will know the answer soon. I can give you a hint. I am joining a competition in mid-July. Happy guessing what will I be competing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...