Friday, June 10, 2011

I will be changing the direction/objective of this blog from today onwards. After blogging about politics and international news for the past one year or so, I will be shifting my focus to more "fun" but also important topics with emphasis on fashion and pop culture.

Rest assured, I will still be posting articles about other stuff which I believe can attract and interest people to read this blog. As for sports, I might be cutting down on it. Actually, if you have noticed, the amount of sports news have declined since last year.

Quoting an old-school political saying, "we need to liberalize and reform!" That is what this blog is undergoing at the moment.

The only things that will remain status quo are the blogskin and the sarcasm used when writing posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...