Sunday, June 19, 2011

Slim Down

Man, I think I have slimmed down over the last two months or so. That is supposed to be a good thing right? But hell no, I am having difficulties when it comes to shopping for pants! Most of the size 29 pants out there used to be suitable for me but now they are all kind of loose when I don them.

I am quite sure that my waistline has decreased by at least an inch. Even those which could be worn comfortably previously feel a little wider nowadays. Oh, and the best part is I don't like wearing belts (my personal fashion preference) so needless to say but I will still say, I don't own a belt.

Actually, it's not that I don't own one but I am pretty fussy (or you can say idealistic) when it comes to buying clothes and accessories. So it is not that I did not buy, it's just that I have yet to find a suitable one that I am willing to buy.

Anyway, back to my problem with buying pants. I was thinking, if I were to continue doing more sit-ups and crunches, what length will I slim down to? Or maybe I should just eat a bit more to "restore" that missing one inch to my waist?

Well, I guess purchasing a belt would be the most practical solution at the moment. I still have to train for my competition in mid-July which I mentioned about three days ago so exercising is a yes.

I believe it's got to do with my diet as well. I "reformed" and changed the way/things I eat for more than two months. It is not considered a strict, model-like diet but one that requires the eater to have discipline and perseverance.

Until then, I will see if I can find a belt which suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...