Friday, April 20, 2012

Google+



So, I had created a Google+ account some time back, approximately three months, and decided to login for only the second time a while ago. Ok, let's see, I have one, two, three, erm ten people in my friend list and only one of them is currently active in this social networking site whose layout suspiciously reminds you of Facebook.

I have yet to upload a profile picture but that does not really bother me because I don't think I will be using/accessing it on a regular basis for the time being. Other than adding that miserable amount of friends, I have also explored the part about following Google+ pages, something similar to Facebook pages.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the people or entities which I follow are names like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and World Economic Forum. I don't really know who to be a fan of on Google+ since I have no idea how long will I sustain interest in it but was curious to check out what politicians like Obama used Google+ for.

Anyway, when I look at Google+, I just think that it is just an ordinary Google page except that it doesn't gives you a list of what you tried searching for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...