Sunday, June 17, 2012

Drama on a bus


This incident happened quite some time ago but I was only kaypoh enough to bother checking it out today. I watched the clip which was posted on Youtube by The New Paper twice and here are my two cents' worth about the entire issue.

1. The quality of the video, shot by TNP reader Dennis Lum, was commendable. Clear audio plus sharp images. Dennis also demonstrated good camera handling skills by not shaking the device too much. Would be better if he zoomed in so that I can see the old lady's face better.

2. Alex Ong, the main character of the drama, reminds me of ah guas. His high-pitched voice is definitely important in such a scene with such a crucial character in it. Should wear a pink shirt to better showcase the unique personality.

3. The scarf was no doubt a must-have accesssory for an individuality like Alex although it hardly suits him. Besides Bae Yong Joon who wears it stylishly and Pinoys who try to look cool, I don't think males should don scarfs as a fashion statement.

4. Both of them are silly to quarell on a bus. They should have met somewhere less crowded and fight it out. Maybe Alex can give his number to his potential opponent and sing "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?" in his distinctive high-pitched voice.

5. Alex is such a coward, he should have also pushed the man and woman that helped the old lady to justify himself instead of going back to his seat. Well, but I guess such people will dare to do brave things only once and they do it stupidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...