Sunday, June 10, 2012

New blogskin

Phew! At last, I have completed changing a new template for this blog although there are still a few loose ends to tie up. Anyway, I am quite satisfied with this new blogskin and I admit that I like it more than the previous one. Both the current and previous designs are completely different.

The previous blogskin gave a slightly darker image as it consists of a picture during dusk (you can argue that it is dawn), making the overall look a little laid-back and relaxed. As for the one which you are seeing now, it is obviously the opposite. Bright, energetic and youthful. That is exactly what you need to suit the hot summer.

It has never been easy to scout for and switch to a new blogskin. I had to screen through countless of potential designs before narrowing down to a few which look suitable for me. Now I understand why Ken Lim always looks like he's been owed money on Singapore Idol.

A brand new look for this blog but, like always, the sarcasm and criticism will be present to spice up your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...