Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It is cold

For the past 3 days, I naturally woke up at 4 plus in the morning. On Monday morning it was 4.30am, tuesday was 4.45am, today was 4.15am(yeah!!! new record set!). Wonder what time will it be for Thursday?

Anyway, I still returned to sleeping mode after turning and tossing on the bed for an hour or more,in the end, I had to wake up after entering dreamland for less than 30 minutes.

For today, it was extremely cold when i woke up in the morning, it feels like I'm in England or maybe even Iceland. I guess I needed three blankets to keep myself warm at that time, but after a while it was alright. I managed to survive the ephemeral chilliness, I think it's a mental problem that was bugging me. The weather forecast states that temperatures range from 23 to 28 degrees, so I think it's my imagination after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...