Sunday, November 02, 2008

The start of a new week, bring it on!

2 pleasant days have passed, and the writer of this post will have to lose some beauty sleep and wake up earlier than usual(actually that's the usual) for school, but compared to my other classmates who live much further in other parts of Singapore, I am considered rather fortunate. I live the nearest to school among my classmates, at least I beat them in something, hahaha

Enough said, this shall be a short one, I am heading to dreamland soon after I brush my teeth, which happens after I switch off the computer, which happens after I type this sentence, which happens by the time you read this word

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...