Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Logically Complex

In the morning I had psychology lesson and it was group presentation today. So the lecturer would be the one sitting down listening to the students talk(provided if she does listen attentively and the students speak sensibly). My group was the last out of five groups to present so I had the privilege of watching how other groups screw up their work and learning from their accidental mistakes

Somehow, I think my group had the best show, we clearly portray the different kinds of characters in our skit and I think my "old lady" voice when acting as the mother sounds so cool, so sensational, so auntie. Then had Maths(enough said) and Computer Hardware before the favourite part of the day, lunchtime arrives. In the CH lesson, I heard the lecturer mentioning my name and something about my blog I think, but he did not sound clear enough though so I did not care too

Then it was Web Publishing and the lecturer really rocks big time man, he looks more like one of our peers and has a very casual way of conducting lessons, having frequent breaks in the middle of the class

If you are aware of the current news, Taiwan's ex-president, Chen Shui Bian has been admitted to hospital after he went on a hunger strike for 4 days. Some way or another, I have a feeling that he did ate something during his "strike' after all. Maybe his 12 security guards, who work on a 1 person 1 shift way, secretly passed him some biscuits in the prison, maybe only. Note, maybe also imply maybe not. Politics is so complex, Lee Hsien Yang was fortunate to make the right decision not to join his father and brother in it

Oh and did you see the Health Minister, Khaw Boon Wan's new hairstyle? I think he coloured his hair, I saw him on TV in the parliament yesterday, so cool, so sensational, so... that's all, politics is complex

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...