Wednesday, November 05, 2008

US presidential election



Somewhere just after noon today, reports on the winner of the US presidential election were announced around the world, firstly I would like to congratulate Barack Obama for becoming America's first black president

His inauguration, however, will only occur somewhere in the beginning of next year if I'm correct. Oh, and he will acquire one of the worst economy crisis, ensure that he brings change like what he promised during the campaign and think of how to deal with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars

Ironically, I was keen to know the result by myself and made sure that nobody but myself informed me of the winner firsthand, but in the end it wasn't. My friend who was sitting adjacent to me in the library surfing the net told me that Obama has won the California state, which is the largest I think, he actually did not notice that the Democrat has already chalked up more than 270 votes(it was about 300 plus then), and I spotted it and told him, and there was a little comotion between both of us for half a second. So, he had indirectly notified me of the winner...arghh...looks like I'll have to wait for another 4 years

Tomorrow will be terrific Thursday and I can't wait for it to arrive as I will be having Character Development class yet again, so maybe there will be more nice pictures in store

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...