Sunday, November 23, 2008

Small Little Lunch

During noon, I went to the hawker centre with my dad for lunch and we ordered fishball noodles.

Even before it was served to our table, my dad told me that the amount was tragically little while he watched the guy cooking. Of course he won't lie, when the woman who was serving placed the bowl in front of me, I got a shock of my life. It was truly an eye-opener for me, the noodles were(exaggerately)just like two strands? My running speed might be one of the slowest among other guys who are of same age as me, but when it comes to eating, only my father can beat me. So I finished the whole thing in less than two minutes and my father was much faster than that. I have came across numerous noodle stalls which serve mini portions but today is the first time I encounter a microscopic portion of noodles. I did not take a photo of it as I did not want to attract attention in the hawker centre. We decided to order carrot cake to fill up our half-empty stomachs, and it tastes rather bland and soft! What a day dining outside!

My grandmother, uncle and auntie will be coming over to my house for dinner in about two hours time, and I shall go jogging now, long time no exercise. There will be some celebration show on channel 8 at night, I'm gonna stick in front of the TV later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...