Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 June

Today morning went to Hwa Chong Institution for some things. Took bus 154 from the usual Clementi bus stop. I don't know if it happens to you all but it always happened to me. Whichever bus service number that I am taking, it will be the last to arrive after all the other service numbers have at least one bus passing by me. Yes, at least one, so that means it can be two or three

Usually, it is always 154 that arrives first when I am going to school in the morning on a typical schoolday. The buses always come in pairs, cramped with Ngee Ann Polytechnic students in them. All the buses heading to NP(including 52 and 184)will normally arrive first to my disgust. And poor 105 and 106 will only appear after I wasted ten minutes standing there, not to mention the rarely seen 185

Ok, back to Hwa Chong. So as you have guessed, 154 is indeed the last bus to arrive today. Two 106s have gone passed me before that. Call it fate or destiny. Anyway, I had to walk a long way to the gate at the side because all the other gates are closed as it is school holidays

I keep getting mixed up with the secondary school and high school because they all sound the same and their students all look rather smart. At least they don't possess that kind of nerdy image some top school students have

The school is really big, well of course lah, branded school leh. As I walked past the gigantic field that they have, I was thinking, if a guy was punished to do CIP by cleaning up the entire grass area, what will happen to him? Anyway since it's school holidays, the place was relatively quiet so nothing much to explore

In the afternoon, I saw Michelle Chia at the coffee shop near my block. She was hosting some food variety show I believe and they were recommending the famous claypot rice. But the coffee shop was rather empty and seems that all those passers-by didn't realize that there was filming taking place. I looked for five minutes as it is rather boring

As you all know, Real Madrid has been on a heavy shopping spree lately. 56 million for Kaka, 80 million for Ronaldo but Liverpool paying 18 million for Glen Johnson? I think that's out of the mind. Liverpool always seem to buy the wrong players other than a couple of Spanish internationals. One more thing, shouldn't we kick North Korea out of the world cup because of their nuclear ambitions? Hmmm, at least the South Korean and American teams should have some reactions to their entry of the competition

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...