Monday, June 15, 2009

What kind of teachers?

Yeah! LA Lakers are the NBA champions! Better not post any celebration photos here in case supporters of other teams start to get jealous

Here is something I would like to share with you all. Apparently, one of the lecturers(not the one teaching my class)teaching the MAD module(which I am taking)posted on the e-learning website that the sample questions for the Mid-Semester Test are up for us to try starting on 10 June(see screenshot)



But, I waited until 12 June and there was still nothing in there, it was just an empty folder. So I had thought why not? I decided email her directly since the address is stated on the website(see screenshot)



Well as expected, she posted it up the very day she replied me. Do take note that the announcement on June 14, Sunday was only posted after she replied my email or it might not have ever appeared and she didn't even bother to offer an apology or at least an acknowledgement for this thing. If she does not want to do it openly on the web, at least do it in the email right?

What kind of teachers are we getting? Can they really be called good examples? No wonder people out there on the streets are saying NP are the branded(ming pai)poly while we are the oldest(lao zhao pai)poly. Not just because of the appearance I think? One's appearance is superficial, most importantly is his character

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...