Saturday, June 27, 2009

27 June

First of all, I would like to thank my classmate, Jerry, who did a great job in doing the notes for the whole class. It is detailed and informative and has abundant content that I don't know where I should start reading from. Keep it up mouse! In the future you can consider writing networking and computing textbooks for students

Just finished watching the Asian Youth Games live on their website. It was China vs Thailand and the Chinese demolished the Thais 7:0. The broadcast was quite clear and not laggy at all. Oh and Singapore lost 2:1 to Iran but I will still support them all the way!

Before I end, here is a joke for you all to relax


The domestic phone-bill was exceptionally high. This prompted the man of the house to call for a family-meeting after dinner

Dad : People, listen carefully, this high usage of our telephone is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of it. I do not use the home telephone at all, because I use the one at my work-place

Mum : Same here. I hardly use our home telephone as I also use my office's telephone

Son : Me too. I never use the home phone. I always use the mobile provided by my company

Then they all looked at the foreign maid

Maid : So, what is the problem, huh? Don't we all use our work-place telephones?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...