Friday, July 10, 2009

10 interesting pictures

Finally, I managed to upload pictures! Well I just tried and it works now. Here are some interesting pictures that I have taken. It may not be the best but I have tried my best, so sit back and relax




Check out how this guy parks his Mercedes. Was he rushing for time or just plain hao lian-ing it?



Bicylce's version of taupok!



A noob and a psychopath in action at the foodcourt



Guess who's he. Sorry no prizes awarded for correct answers



Empty bus during peak hour. Strange, wonder if it has got to do with me?



Look at what they are doing! There's something up there



These Indian warriors battled out bravely with their long sticks




And it is a....actually I also don't know what were they doing



Which idiot/moron placed all these in the lift?


And lastly...


What the hell? The toilet has NO door!!! Really, I'm not kidding you, it was taken in my school. Our society is getting more and more open-minded

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...