Friday, July 17, 2009

China Apple

Yesterday during lunch I recommended this drink to Zhiteng



It is none other than the legendary China Apple. If you have not heard about or see this drink before, it is a an apple flavoured can drink from the land of 1.3 billion people

Yes. It tastes like hell. After taking two sips, Zhiteng gave up and started asking me to refund him one dollar because of my poor recommendation. So I told him the truth, actually I also think that it sucks

Then we all started laughing and I tried a sip too. Damn it, the taste never change even after ten years. It is really a horrifying drink to consume and I wonder if anyone would enjoy drinking it

Quote of the day

"这是我喝过最难喝的drink(This is the worst drink I ever drank)"

Zhiteng on the China Apple drink

***

Although

When you start a sentence with "although", you don't need to use the word "but"

For example, "Although this Gucci bag is very expensive, I will still buy it when I receive my salary"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...