Monday, December 06, 2010

Breakout

The complicated and sophisticated relationship map of Breakout

This show will commence tonight. Might not be as nice as Unriddle but definitely better than the over-hyped The Little Nyonya a couple of years back.

It is the same scriptwriter again. Ang Eng Tee unbelievably won "Best Script" in the 2009 Star Awards for The Little Nyonya which had many illogical scenes.

Yes, it is always him who writes the script for blockbuster dramas. But the media industry in Singapore is really facing a shortage of quality scriptwriters.

Similar to last year's year-end blockbuster drama, Together, Breakout's characters are also unique to one another, putting emphasis on characterization. In my opinion, I think a stronger plot would be more crucial for a blockbuster drama.

Before I forget, look who we have again. It's Jeanette Aw the actress who gains widespread hatred when acting demure. Need I also emphasize on the expressionless face of hers when acting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...