Saturday, December 04, 2010

MST coming

Ok, mid-semester tests (don't understand why they call it a test when it's an exam) are coming again. So this means that I will have less time to update this blog.

However, rest assured that I will update it whenever I am free or when an idea/inspiration strikes my head. Having said that, I have declared myself on annual leave for five days subject to management approval.

Oh yes, and right after MST would be school holidays and they will be used for doing FYP. And finally, it will be the last 2 months of me as a student of Singapore Poly.

Time really flies. We are already in December. New's Year Day was like only last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...