Thursday, January 27, 2011

PTN Lunch

Yesterday was the first and probably the last time that I stepped into the restaurant in SP. Tan Toh Seng, my personal tutor, decided to organize our once-a-semester Personal Tutor Network (PTN) lunch there.

My group consisted of me and about four others. We dined together with the other group which includes Nas, Zhiteng etc. who are under another tutor.

Speaking about those two guys, it's been a long time since the three of us walked together. Yes, just the three together in our standard formation of Nas and I in front with Zhiteng following our butts.

It's also been a long time since (majority of) my year 1 classmates are together. Even Tan Toh Seng used to be the lecturer of one of our year 1 modules.

The atmosphere this noon really felt nostalgic, as if we are just freshies when we are about to graduate in reality. Of course, there were some school politics and stuff which changed us but we are still erm, comrades? (Did I use the right word?)

People aside, it's time I move on to food. Melvin and I went for four rounds of the buffet, the highest record among all of us. Actually, it should be five if you included the dessert.

Food is not bad but I'm not sure how much was the cost per person. The area was packed with tutors and their students today so the restaurant staff were a bit screwed up somehow as demand exceeded supply.

In a nutshell, it's was a pleasant dining experience there. All SP students should frequent it at least 2-3 times during their poly life. Just make sure your wallet is fat enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...