Monday, February 28, 2011

I am starting work tomorrow. I have signed the contract, met the HR staff and submitted the documents. Almost everything is prepared and/or done except that I have yet to decide what to wear on the first day.

Went to school to play badminton with Marcius, Justin and Alvin this morning. This is the first and probably last time that I remembered to do warm-up before playing. Hope I don't have an aching body when I wake up tomorrow.

And so, I am quite sure that everybody I know whom are eligible for National Service this year have went for the medical checkup except Marcius. We are the only two special pre-enlistees who are going to have ours much later than the majority.

Don't ask me why. Ask the Ministry of Defence.

I am also planning to book a slot for the Napfa Test at Toa Payoh Stadium somewhere in June this year but the website has yet to open bookings for that period.

The only test item which is in my way is the widely-hated pull-up. I can garner at least a C grade for all the other five items. Maybe they should lower the passing mark for pull-up.

That's all. Wish me good luck in my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...