Sunday, February 06, 2011

Just realized that I did not prepare any Chinese New Year special post for this year. I remember I had two last year. One was about CNY coinciding with Valentine's Day while the other was the three-part story that received many nice words from readers.

So if you are wondering if there will be one this year, the answer is erm, no. To keep this blog original and authentic. That's the answer you would get from me if you had asked why.

If I were to post CNY special posts every Spring Festival, this blog would look too predictable, like a daily tabloid. Only by being unpredictable can one succeed.

Oh yeah, this blog is scheduled do have a revamp somewhere in March. Expect a new blogskin, tagboard and sidebar with the same sarcastic, humorous and insightful content. More details will be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...