Sunday, February 13, 2011

SEEE D&D


Wah, cheap sia! Only forty dollars leh. A ticket to School of EEE's Dinner and Dance costs only that much.

It is stated in the email that graduating students are strongly encouraged to attend this event. I think the real meaning is to inform us that this is the so-called prom night for us.

I remember when I was still a Tanglin Secondary School student, the ticket price for the prom night was seventy bucks. Of course, me and many other smart people chose to boycott it as a protest against the high price.

If I did not remember wrongly, only half of my sec four class attended the function. This half were either student councillors (who were teacher's pets [dogs]) or vain people who just had to be present there.

This is the first time I'm seeing SP coming up with something at such a bargain price. Pay or not pay the forty bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...