Friday, March 23, 2012

2nd week in Sungei Gedong Camp

This week in camp was basically a carbon copy of last week. Eat, sleep and play. Ok, I did exercise a little bit too. Visited the mess thrice this week and happened to bump into my cousin by coincidence on Wednesday evening. He is a tank commander at one of the armoured brigades in the camp. Stepping into the mess is like stepping into another world when you happen to be in a millitary unit.

Finally got to see the majority of my platoon battalion today as their outfield exercise finally came to an end last night. The ironic thing about me so far is that I know quite a number of people from the other platoon but none of them (excluding the three PCs and platoon sergeant) from mine. Looks like I will have to try hard to interact with my platoon next week if there are opportunities.

Lastly, on a side note, here's a picture of the day to end today's entry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...