Saturday, March 31, 2012

WrestleMania XXVIII



Recently, as you know, I have been back to following wrestling or rather WWE since more than seven to eight years ago. After a lengthy period away from all the excitement, storylines and feuds, I can see that there is not much difference after all except that WWE seem to excel better in its promos.

Now that wrestling is finally back on local television after a long time, it is time to recall and reminisce (what a nice word to use for something violent) those days when superstars like The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show ruled the ring. All of them are still currently active in the industry in one way or another.

Oh yes, and tomorrow or you can say Monday morning for Singapore is Wrestlemania, the annual big event that comprises of all the action any wrestling fan can crave for. Too bad I won't get to watch it live but I will still try to find some way to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...