Monday, September 17, 2012

Wisdom tooth extraction

Today is no doubt an important day for me. It is the day I had my wisdom tooth extracted. There is still the one on the left which I intend to have it out in January next year.

It was hardly terrifying and traumatic, contrary to what I thought. Instead, the entire surgery lasted only about seven to eight minutes. I didn't even realize it was all over when it ended.

However, the worst is not over. I had change the gauze inside my mouth every thirty minutes and I have already ran out of the ones which was given to me this morning. Luckily I still had some at home.

Oh, and I probably won't be brushing my teeth tonight.

P.S. You don't expect me to post a picture of my wisdom tooth or the wound in my mouth do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...