Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12 May

Rain rain go away, come again another day

It's been raining heavily for the past two days especially during noon which is lunchtime. So if you had guessed it right, everyone will be be hitting for the benches or foodcourts which are indoors. That means overcrowding of people which equals to human traffic jam plus not enough seats to accommodate the students. For your information, I am one of the victims from this problem

Anyway, I was planning to start a poll on this blog today but there were some problems with the sizing and positioning so I will try again tomorrow

Finally, I took a picture today. Wonder which kind soul was so "thoughtful" to place the dustbin in the lift for the convenience of throwing rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...