Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 May

Today afternoon went to IMM

To be exact, I just went to the Giant supermarket in IMM. It was relatively empty with only a few people who have time to spare like me. I enjoy this kind of high end shopping experience where there are less fellow customers in the shop with you. You don't have to turn or move your body to avoid knocking the person beside you every ten metres you walk

Even the staff at the counters were quite relaxed and happy with almost nothing to do that they can even afford to smile at you when you approach them. Most of all, they can even say thank you and and goodbye before you leave. So I really wonder, how giant is Giant actually?

Anyway, tonight will be the night many people are waiting for. Everyone be prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...