Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cavaliers vs Magic



Well done Magic. Yes, I am referring to the NBA team, Orlando Magic. They beat Cleveland Cavaliers 107: 106 in the first game of the Eastern Conference Final of the NBA playoffs. Sometime during this morning, Zhi Teng and I were betting who will win this game and the loser had to treat the winner a snack

At first, hen we checked the live score on the internet(the game was still in progress then), both sides we tied at 90:90. Then when we refreshed the page, Magic was leading 93:90 and I was laughing there until we refreshed the page again and the Cavaliers was leading. As we refreshed each time, it seems that the page took longer and longer to load but in the Magic still won with a three-pointer in the last twenty seconds

Another classic example of weird encounters I have with the lifts in my school. No I did not pose, it is the mirror's fault

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...